CSC Summer Camps
Camps for June are cancelled. July and August are still tentative, but we will be following the CDC recommendations and SC recommendations for the entire summer. In the occurrence camp is offered, we will follow strict guidelines, as outlined in this document https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/Camps-Decision-Tree.pdf. In addition...
1. There will be a 15 person student limit for each camp.
2. Campers will remain in small groups of 5 throughout their time. 3 total groups each day.
3. Health screenings will be conducted prior to entering the building and upon exit, i.e. temperature checks, monitoring of any coughing/symptoms and regular hand washing and distancing.
4. A quarantine area is designated for any children who become ill in any way during camp.
5. Employees will wear a cloth face mask, and masks for children will be encouraged.
6. Sick children, and/or employees, will not be allowed to attend camp.
7. All recommendations in the following CDC document will be strictly implemented.
Though dates are tentative, students may join camp via Zoom for a reduced camp fee. Details are TBD, and any interested person should contact me directly if interested in virtual camp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following camps are hopefully coming to production sometime this summer:
1. JoJo Siwa Camp- "Boomerang" and "Hold the Drama"
2. Disney Movie Magic Camp- a medley of songs from our favorite Disney movies.
3. Frozen Two Camp- A combo of all the songs from this awesome new movie!
4. Rock n' Roll- from Journey to Kansas.
Continue to check our website for further developments and updates regarding camps and safety.
TRY THE FIRST CAMP DAY BEFORE PAYING!
(Please register even if you decide not to continue)
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR CSCC SUMMER CAMPS!
WHERE: 804 Lady Street for camp and performance.
WHEN: Mon-Fri: 9 am-12 pm
COST: $150 per student: $140 for siblings after the first.
*NEW EXTENDED STAY AND PLAY OPTION*
Drop off at 8 am, lunch at noon, pick up at 3 pm. Additional $40 per day, $10 per hour or $170 for the week. Only early drop off Friday. Campers should be picked up after the 12:30 concert.
Customized provided lunch, with sensitivities to allergies of other attending students. ($5 per day with 24 hr prior notice)
SIGN UP AND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
1. Use the payment buttons on the home page to pay online...(please fill out registration form first)
2. Pay and register at the door, or after the trial camp day.
KIDS ARE SPLIT AS FOLLOWS:
Incoming Grades K4-2: Primary chorus
Incoming Grades 3-6: Elementary Chorus
Incoming Grades 7-12: Secondary Chorus